<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://audreycaylin.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Audrey Caylin: Welcome Post

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Welcome Post




&quot;October gave a party; the leaves by hundreds came - the chestnuts, oaks, and maples, and leaves of every name. The sunshine spread a carpet, and everything was grand, miss weather led the dancing, professor wind the band.&quot; &#8213; George Cooper
 (Pictures from Pinterest)

Hi. Welcome to my new blog.

I hope you enjoy what you find here. But first, let's start with the basics. Why did I start this blog?

For a long time now, it's been a dream of mine to publish a book one day. Writing is a way of life for me. I can't imagine living without it. In my search for good books, I've discovered what I like and don't like, and set off to contribute my own works to the world, to change it, to help it.

I've been taking slow steps on that journey for awhile now. A bit of research. A lot of writing. A ton of learning. And starting this blog is part of that journey.

I didn't start this to just get my name and my writing out into the world. Writing is a ministry to me. I want to leave people feeling a little better than they did before coming here. Spread the love. Share some laughs. Make you smile. Here's what I hope to post here:


Writing Updates

On my favorite author sites, this is always important to me. I try and see if I can come up with something more interesting than word count ;)




Writing Advice

We're all looking for what works and doesn't work. I'd love to share some tips so you can avoid having as many disasters and discouragements as I've had. Even if you're a writer, I bet you'll find this pretty interesting as you get a peak at what writers go through. Yes, go through. 


Inspirational Quotes

I love seeing this sort of stuff on blogs, and I hope you do as well. We all need a little encouragement at times.


Peaceful sunset                                                       …:  

                                               (Pictures from Pinterest) 


         And anything else that comes to mind....

I'm sure I'll think of more to keep you entertained to. I've found that blogs are a great place to learn things and have a good laugh. I hope you find that here.

Thanks for joining me on this next step in my journey

 <3

- Audrey Caylin 





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to chat with you! Just please keep things clean and respectful.
*hands you a cup of unending gratitude*

And I respond to every comment, so be sure to check back for my reply!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home